Community Emergency First Aid Training
FNESS is proud to announce a new community first aid training program!
The FNESS Community Emergency First Aid Training Program will officially begin March 1st, 2021. To apply for this training opportunity, please complete the WUFOO form linked here:
The intent of this course is to train community members in basic first aid, CPR Level C, and the use of an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator). This course is equivalent to the WorkSafe BC Level 1 course. Any community member (aged 17+) can participate in the training program. There is limited availability for this course in 2021. If we receive more applications than we are able to accommodate, the applications that best fit the program will be prioritized . All applications will be kept on file, and communities who do not receive training in 2021 will be placed on a waitlist for 2022.
Please complete your application by March 19th, 2021.
FNESS Community First Aid Program Description:
- 2-day hands-on training course with scenarios
- Facilitated and instructed by FNESS instructors
- After successful completion of the course, communities will be given a Level 2 First Aid kit as well as an in-service AED.
- Opioid/Fentanyl content will be included in the course
- Certification is good for 3 years
Any questions can be directed to: