Community Emergency Preparedness Fund
Applications are currently being accepted in this program.
The Community Emergency Preparedness Fund (CEPF) is a suite of funding streams intended to enhance the resiliency of local governments, First Nations and communities in responding to emergencies. Funding is provided by the Province of BC and is administered by UBCM.
All local governments (municipalities and regional districts) and all First Nations (bands and Treaty First Nations) in BC are eligible to apply.
The funding streams include:
- Structural Flood Mitigation
- Volunteer & Composite Fire Departments Equipment & Training
- Indigenous Cultural Safety & Cultural Humility Training
- Flood Risk Assessment, Flood Mapping & Flood Mitigation Planning - Applications are now being accepted. Deadline to apply is February 26, 2021.
- Emergency Support Services - Applications are now being accepted. Deadline to apply is January 29, 2021.
- Emergency Operations Centres & Training - Applications are now being accepted. Deadline to apply is March 26, 2021.
- Evacuation Route Planning
For more information, visit https://www.ubcm.ca/EN/main/funding/lgps/community-emergency-preparedness-fund.html or contact email@example.com or 250-387-4470.