Please check out web map link: 2017-18 On Reserve Fuel Treatment Map
2018-2019 Department of Indigenous Services Canada (DISC) Wildfire Prevention Initiative On-Reserve Forest Fuel Reduction Treatment Funding deadline closed June 29, 2018.
On-Reserve Operational Fuel Treatments & Maintenance Treatments
FNESS Forest Fuel Management Department accessed funding to support On-Reserve Operational Fuel Treatment Projects and can contribute a maximum of 90% of the cost of eligible activities up to $57,690 in funding per First Nation. The remainder (10%) is required to be funded through community contributions. Up to $5,769 per hectare, to complete a minimum 10 hectares total. A total of sixteen (16) First Nations communities will be eligible for up to $5,769 per hectare all inclusive, minimum 10 hectares per project.