REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO THURSDAY, MAY 13 AT 12PM
FNESS is excited to announce open registration for the 2021 FNESS Indigenous Firefighter Virtual Competition!
The FNESS 2021 Indigenous Firefighter competition will be held as a virtual event. The event is open to all First Nations’ Fire Departments in BC. Teams must follow the rules and requirements as outlined in the Firefighter Competition book. The virtual event requires teams to record their evolutions, and submit to FNESS for scoring. Teams will have two weeks to complete their evolution submissions (May 21 to June 4, 2021). FNESS will score and declare the winner based on the submissions using the overall time and penalties accesses. FNESS will conduct the evaluations using the same criteria as would occur during a face to face competition.
Training will be offered through BCFTOA Online Conference. Training will be coordinated and funded directly through FNESS. Once your team is registered for the FF competition, FNESS will contact you directly to schedule training. Please find attached the BCFTOA training conference schedule and course descriptions. BCFTOA Conference: https://www.bcftoa.com/2021-conference
May 10: Registration Deadline
May 15-20: BCFTOA Online Training Conference
May 21: Video Submission Opens
June 4: Video Submission Deadline
July 1: Winners Announced
Competition and Training Registration- Deadline May 10th, 2021
The Team registration form must be completed by the Fire Chief (or designate) on behalf of the team. Each individual team member must complete the Individual Registration Form.
- Team Registration: https://fness19.wufoo.com/forms/m1v2poit142m7bg/
- Individual Registration: https://fness19.wufoo.com/forms/m1v2poit142m7bg/
Registration Forms -- Must be submitted along with WUFOO online registration. Alternatively, these forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Consent and Release Form: https://s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/filestorage-asset.wufoo.com/166e737b-c54e-4be1-b0fa-21d45cc40ab1/44d4e408-e80a-4f3e-a6d0-3d0cd60301c7
- Notice of Appointment: https://s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/filestorage-asset.wufoo.com/166e737b-c54e-4be1-b0fa-21d45cc40ab1/60a23cca-f057-48c5-b1ad-7c34c77a15e3
- FD Membership Declaration: https://s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/filestorage-asset.wufoo.com/166e737b-c54e-4be1-b0fa-21d45cc40ab1/169e5c2d-14ab-4d8d-aa80-da5c8565115a
- Individual Training and Competition Form: https://s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/filestorage-asset.wufoo.com/166e737b-c54e-4be1-b0fa-21d45cc40ab1/4b575c2f-0a85-4e39-8bb5-e4b88ac02d57
- Photograph Release Form: https://s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/filestorage-asset.wufoo.com/166e737b-c54e-4be1-b0fa-21d45cc40ab1/bcc91611-53c6-43ac-9a5f-6da82fa9897f
- Competition Advertisement
- BCFTOA Training Conference (Schedule and Course Descriptions)
- Firefighter Competition Manual
If you have any questions, please contact the FNESS Emergency Services Coordinator directly (Sarah Kent: email@example.com or 236-998-0591).