The 2022-2023 Annual Report is now available for reading!
In this year’s report, we share how FNESS continues to serve First Nation communities through:
- Fire training, education, and prevention
- Emergency planning, training, response, and recovery
- Forest fuel and wildfire management
- Leadership and collaborative relationships
This past year, FNESS grew and restructured to improve our services. The six departments were steered by at least one of the four pillars of emergency management: preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery.
The six new departments were:
- Decision Support
- Fire Services
- Preparedness & Response
- Recovery & Emergency Support Services
Learn more about what each department has been up to this past year by reading the 2022-2023 Annual Report.